Thursday, January 20, 2011

A son and his father were walking in the mountains. Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself
and screams: "AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!! … why did that stump trip me?"
To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain:
"AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!! … why did that stump trip me?"
Curious, he yells: "Who are you and why did you put that in my way" He receives the
answer: "Who are you and why did you put that in my way". Angered at the response, he
screams: "Coward!"
He receives the answer: "Coward!"
He looks to his father and asks: "What's going on?" The father smiles and says: "My son,
pay attention." And then he screams to the mountain: "I admire you!" The voice answers: "I
admire you!" Again the man screams: "You are a champion with unlimited power!" The voice
answers: "You are a champion with unlimited power!"
The boy is surprised, but does not understand. Then the father explains: "People call this
echo, but really this is life. It gives you back everything you say or do. Our life is simply a
reflection of our thinking.

No comments: